Brothers of the Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new Jedi legacy...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunny
New Face
New Face
Bunny

Female Number of posts : 23
Planet of Origin : Nippon
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Statistical Data
Race: Human
Class: Scout

Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard. Empty
PostSubject: Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard.   Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 6:21 am

So! I think its past time to host a tourney.

Provides a good excuse to draw people from other communities, and get everyone together and excited for a good time. Just posing a suggestion, but I'm itching for a bit of competition.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://ordergaming.org/
Bara Tzu
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Bara Tzu

Male Number of posts : 123
Planet of Origin : Dorin
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Statistical Data
Race: Human
Class: Jedi

Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard.   Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:14 pm

Oh trust me, Bun. I was just thinking this the other night as well. I want to wait just a little longer. I may have some exciting news here soon which would give cause for a celebratory tournament. ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDDr0n9AE
Nevv Kestrel
New Face
New Face

Male Number of posts : 8
Planet of Origin : Rodia
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Statistical Data
Race: Rodian
Class: Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard.   Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:02 am

*Brings back {O} Seasonals*
Back to top Go down
http://ordergaming.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard.   Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sometimes when I want to make a nice comprehensive topic title I'm just tempted to bang my hands on the keyboard.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of the Code :: The Jedi Temple - Visitor Center - Access Level 1 :: Visitor Cafe-
Jump to: