Brothers of the Code
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to a new Jedi legacy...

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, it's been a fun ride...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bara Tzu
Jedi Master Councilor
Jedi Master Councilor
Bara Tzu

Male Number of posts : 123
Planet of Origin : Dorin
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Statistical Data
Race: Human
Class: Jedi

Well, it's been a fun ride... Empty
PostSubject: Well, it's been a fun ride...   Well, it's been a fun ride... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:19 pm

It pains me to say, the new changes promised are likely never going to see the light of day. I've put a lot of work into getting this community off the ground, as have many others, however it seems the climate that forged its creation has settled and interest has waned on the part of most involved. Indeed, I'm hoping Master Xaelus is well, as I have not seen nor heard from him in several weeks. :-/

I set out with a vision and I think I accomplished it, for awhile. It was not a lasting legacy, and most of the things I wanted never came to fruition, however we did provide someplace new, fun, and drama-free to play during all the turbulence that was going on for the last few months. Tensions have cooled, alliances restored, and so on, and now it seems peace has returned to the Galaxy for a time.

As much as I would love to push ahead and provide a new, exciting experiment for us all, JKA just isn't the place to do it, and even a more multi-platform existence is just a bit too limited for a community with a "Jedi" theme. There are plenty of non-gaming Jedi communities out there, and plenty of gaming communities which are non-Jedi, and a plethora of great JKA clans, and many great fun places to play that are fairly clanless. I see no real purpose to put forth any more time, energy, commitment, dedication, etc. into this community only to realize a vision I let fester and die over 3 years ago.

I thank you all for your interest and support during these last few months, but I think it's time for me to once again retire to the ranks of mediocrity from which I resurfaced, and take this community with me. If Master Xaelus or others wish to push forward, feel free. Otherwise, I hope everyone had fun, I hope you all stay in touch, and as always, may the Force be with you all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPsDDr0n9AE

Well, it's been a fun ride...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of the Code :: The Jedi Temple - Visitor Center - Access Level 1 :: Brotherhood News Network-
Jump to: